If you are searching for a particular painting, this is where you can find it.
Having been a professional artist for more than 35 years, I have had the pleasure of collaborating with interior designers, film production companies, movie directors, and more. Additionally, my galleries are the place to see my latest paintings and they can be trusted to find just the right painting for you.
Commissions are always exciting to take on and I have painted dozens of them, one of my favorites being a 14-foot-long painting custom made for the home of John Nordstrom, commissioned through Travis Hansson Fine Art in NY. I enjoy the process of learning about how to offer clients something unique. If there is a painting you see on my website that’s not currently available, please connect with me or my galleries and we can assist finding the perfect painting for your client, home or business.
Here are just a few of my collaborators/collectors:
- Barclay Butera Interior Design. In his personal collection as well as placement with clients.
- Travis Hansson, Private Art Placement, NY.
- John Nordstrom
- Paris Barclay, Director. With paintings placed in “In Treatment” and “NYPD Blue.”
- Andy Greenwald, Director, “Briar Patch” series.
- Steven Botchko, Film Production Company.
- Mark Singer, Architects Laguna Beach, CA.
- Della Robbia Italia, Ad Campaign in Dwell Magazine.
- Rick Bernstein, HBO Sports Center.